Create and print barcodes for sales orders, inventory, receipts and more.
Barcode Printing (TAG), an add-on module for Microsoft Dynamics GP, eliminates the tedious task of manual key entries. TAG offers an array of options and features to accommodate the business solution.
TAG allows barcode label printing by item number, purchase order, purchase receipt batch, purchasing receipt number, and inventory transaction. Barcode printing can add barcoded data on Microsoft Dynamics GP forms, such as Sales Orders, Picking Tickets, and Packing Slips. In addition, barcoded transaction numbers can be added to Compass Technologies’ Retail Point of Sale receipts. Pre-built barcode label formats are available in the Report Writer window. TAG supports barcode generation from numbers within Compass Technologies’ Inventory Cross Reference and Matrix Inventory applications.
Features and Benefits
- Choice of industry-standard barcode formats
- Print barcode labels during purchase order receiving
- Library of pre-built barcode label formats
- Add barcoded data on to forms
- Add barcode to transaction numbers
- Supports a broad spectrum of printers
- Extends Report Writer barcode fonts and function calls